Shopping Bag




Donate $25

Donate $25

review
0
0
5
Your Price: $25.00
Back Order.
Part Number:Donate25
You need to be a registered customer to order this product. Please Login to your account or click here to Register.

Choose Options

Proceeds
General Fund
World Vision
You are making a $25 Donation to help stop poverty in Montreal, Canada

If you select Proceeds option "World Vision", we will forward 30% of your donation to World Vision, an international organization against poverty. The remaining 70% will be used for our cause in Montreal.

Related Items

 
 

Accessories

Donate $100
Average Rating(0)
$100.00
Back Order.
 
 
 

Recently Viewed Items